It’s great to share love and recognition between bloggers…. that’s really my favorite thing about having a blog. We all have a similar need to share ourselves with the world and connect with other people. Blogging offers a unique way to do that…. we discuss things through our blogs that we might not otherwise do through other mediums.
Answers to Seven Questions:
1. Where are you from? Orlando, FL
2. Why do you write? I’ve loved writing since I was very little. Reading kept me sane in an otherwise insane world. I knew that was something I wanted to participate in.
3. Give 2 tips for new bloggers. Be honest and be bold
4. Do you ever wish to visit India? If yes, then Why? Yes. I love seeing new places, love Indian culture…. the bright colorful clothing and the food.
5. Who is your favourite author? Hmm, so many to choose from. Ernest Hemingway is probably who I’ve read the most.
6. Tea or Coffee? Coffee
7. Day or Night? if day Why? if night Why? Day. I love warm sunshine, the sun gives energy. Plus I can’t see well at night now that I’m getting older.
The ‘rules’ of the Real Neat Blog Award are:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My Seven Questions are:
1. Where are you from?
2. Why did you start your blog?
3. What is your favorite book and why?
4. What place would you most like to visit in the world?
5. What is the best place you’ve ever visited?
6. What is your favorite season?
7. Favorite candy?
My nominees are:
It’s so hard to pick, there are so many great ones! Here are the ones I seem to interact with the most.
Book ‘Em, Jan O: bookemjanoblog.wordpress.com
Just Happy to be Here: behappykatiej.com
Birgundemb To: birgundemba.wordpress.com
Harotian Essentials: harotianessentials.wordpress.com